Thursday, September 20, 2007

G is for Gozilla

G is for Godzilla



Since I first saw Godzilla, way back when rocks were soft, I have been an big fan. There’s something about the big gray killing machine that captures my imagination. Maybe it’s the destructive nature of the beast that appeals to me. How often do we get to destroy things in real life. Maybe it’s the fantastical nature of this iconic monster. Maybe it’s the large and varied array of other monsters he does battle with. Over the years he has changed from enemy of the people, to hero, and then back again. He has been mechanized, baby sized, and brutalized (re: Godzilla Hollywood's version). Godzilla vs Mothra, and the original Gojira are my two favorite monster films.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

GODZILLA!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.