Friday, January 25, 2008

This is the end.... kinda

Howdie Hoe everybody!.

I am officially done with Blogger, and Beer-With-A-Coffee-Chaser is now extinct. This is the second to last post on this site. I haven't given up on blogging, just changing venues.

1. The new project is www.353review.com . It is my Haiku Movie Review site. If it takes you more then 11 syllables to sum up a movie....you're not trying hard enough.

2. There will also be a personal blog site attached to the review site in the immediate future.
still working on that, but the name is probably have zombies in it....that or gojira....or maybe Chin!!!

3. Got my birthday prezzy from the parents early this year. a shiny little 20" lcd moniter. Now all my writing appears even bigger and crisper. Glorious. Also Serenity looks stellar on it.....go Wheddon!

4. Contrary to the rumor mill , I am in fact not a Cylon. Of course if I was a cylon, I most likely wouldn't tell you.....er.....doh!

Leeny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get the other site up and running soon. I'm gonna miss the semi-regular updates. And congrats on the monitor. WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.