Monday, December 31, 2007

O to Z of ME

Thats right. I am tired of having this task hanging over my shoulder. So as the new year is nigh at hand, I will endeavor to remove this from the must do list

O is for Ostler

In the medieval Society I belong to I am called Mary Ostler.

P is for Pratchett

My favorite author that is still alive is Terry Pratchett

Q is for Quincy

My favorite TV show from my youth was Quincy

R is for Radio

I am addicted to talk radio. CKNW and stations that replay 50's radio serials are my dealer.

S is for Suffragist

I fervently believe people should have the right to vote

T is for Timothy Lake

I spend a lot of my childhood summers up near timothy lake in the Cariboo.

U is for Unicycles

I ride unicycles. I own two, and basic and a high boy.

V is for Vinci.... Da Vinci

Da Vinci is my frak'n hero, that and all the other dabblers in mechanical design 4-600 years ago.

W is for Woodworking

I like woodworking. I especially like wood turning....fun.

X is for Xactly

I don't xactly have a word for X

Y is for Y do you care

Seriously, don't you have better things to do with you time?

Z is for Zombies

Zombies, Zombies, raa, raa, raa. Zombies, Zombies, ha, ha, ha. MMMM, I love Zombies!


I am planing on having a new type of blog in the future, as well and doing some audio and video blogging. Once I have the new home and stuff nailed down I'll post it here, and then abandoned blogger for ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo! OOOO! New STUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.