Tuesday, September 04, 2007

She's back

Hello All,

My summer has officialy come to and end. I know that the official end to summer is still some time off, but I still say the end of labour day IS the end of summer. The summer itself was pretty uneventful for me, but the last weekend was A-OK. There was movie watching, drinking, construction, drinking, socializing, drinking, sleeping in late, hanging out with friends, not sleeping at all, more drinking, and more movie watching. With every sliver lining there is always a cloud. The cloud this time is that announcement that "Evil Film School" will be shutting down after the end of the month. The lady that runs the monthly double b-movie feature is moving back east....so sad. I got a little misty eyed when I read that...d'oh!

anyhow... I have to get some sleep.


Don't mess with rocking goat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to have you back! And I *love* rocking goat!