Monday, June 11, 2007

Why do these things happen to me!!!

This is going to be one of those "No Shit...There I was" Kinda stories.

No Shit, There I was in my truck at lunch time. I am parked up against the chainlink fence with trees and shrubberies surrounding the front and side of my truck. There is a small opening between the shrubberies directly in front of my vehicle. I am in the fully reclined position reading my new Christopher Fowler novel (great read by the way). There is a side walk that runs infront of the bush's and I am used to seeing heads and voices wander past in my periphial vision. Today I noticed a head that had stopped directly infront of my truck. I lowered my book to see what he was doing. It took me a second to realize why he was standing still, head lowered and hands clasped infront of himself.

Then it struck me, he was taking a leak. I started laughing. He glanced up an saw me staring at him....He quickly got himself together so to speak, and quickly ran away.

I was still laughing when it occured to me to wonder what he was aiming at.

It was my freaking Ford emblem on my radiator grill.

He was Peeing on my truck.

Man I don't like Mondays

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit that when I got your text msg yesterday, I laughed out loud. For some reason, I found it uncontrollably hysterical.

Washed the car down yet? ;)

Jesse said...

Reading the post, I'm glad to hear it was urine he was dispensing on your car and not something else.