Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BCAS Bruce Campbell Apreciation Society

So I have finally started up my own Meetup group. If you don't know what Meetup is, Its a website devoted to matching people up with similar minded people in whatever strange interests they may have. I have belonged to meetup for quite a while know, but only know have started my own.

BCAS ~ the Bruce Campbell Appreciation Society

B-movie Fans & Cult Cinema Enthusiasts

I believe there will probably be alot of overlap with the thriving Vancouver Movie Meetup Group.
Mostly Because Marina, the organizer, rocks, and also happens to also be interested in Cult Cinema. So if your interested at all, please feel to join up. I am looking at running two events this month. The movies Black Sheep and Fido both look like classics in the making. Killer Sheep, and Zombies for pets....LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let me know if I can help.

Unknown said...

Dude. I can't believe someone beat me to be the second member!

Congrats! :)

And thanks for the plug!