Saturday, November 17, 2007

M is for Movies



M is for Movies

I have always been a big movie fan, although in till this year my passion was generally tailored towards the Rental side of the big picture. Then I found friends that like film on the big screen. I seldom actually rent films now. I think I would still be renting alot of movies if there was a rental place like Shlockbuster (2nd & Lonsdale N.Van) in Port Coquitlam. The local Rogers video is fine if you want to watch the big Hollywood productions, but older and more obscure fare is right out of the question.

Top Five Films of All Time According to Me

1. Harvey
2. Emielle
3. Usual Suspects
4. Blade Runner
5. Fight Club

HM - Hudson Hawk, Lawrence of Arabia, Army of Darkness....etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo *love* the theme song today! :)