Tuesday, October 02, 2007

J is for Johhny Dollar



Although I do have a story about jello wrestling, I have chosen restraint in this particular instance. J is another tough letter to represent

J is for Johnny Dollar

I have always been a sucker for those old time radio serials that you hear late at night. Most people at one time or another have listened to the Shadow (who know what evil lurks in the hearts of men…I DO). I have listen to countless hours of programming and I have developed a taste for the detective serials. The one that shines out from the rest of these dark themed shows was “Johnny Dollar ~ Insurance Investigator”. That’s right, The man with the action pack expense account was, is ,and always will be my favorite from those golden days of radio.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now I'm curious about the jello wrestling...